My Good Friday Meditations
Michael Gorman has already kindly mentioned the video on his blog here,and James McGrath has followed up with a post titled: "Michael Gorman's Theology and Chris Tilling's Life Spared by Ambiguous English Prepositions"!
If you are interested, here are the six ten minute Good Friday meditations it was my honour to preach at Holy Trinity Brompton, London.
1. The cross and relationship with God (about 10 seconds in)
2. The cross and God (about 16 minutes in)
3. The cross and Christ (about 30 minutes in)
4. The cross and humans (about 44 minutes in)
5. The cross and salvation (about 1hr in)
6. The cross and our mission (about 1 hr 17 minutes in)