Friday, June 22, 2007
- Name: Chris Tilling
- Location: London, United Kingdom
I am New Testament Tutor at St Mellitus College and St Paul's Theological Centre, London. I'm also a Visiting Lecturer at King's College London. Less well known is that I am also the original writer of the now famous song “Beans, beans, good for your heart…”, and inventor of the “you must have fallen out of the stupid/ugly tree” repertoire of insults. I am the main proponent of the Human Faecal Matter for Brains Opening in chess (actually not what I wanted to call my brilliant and original opening Knight manoeuvre 1.Na3, 2.Nc1), and I also claim to have independently discovered the haiku™ poetry form (© Copyright Chris Tilling 2007) without any help from the Japs. My blog, Chrisendom, is primarily occupied with biblical and theological themes – especially those Apostle Paul shaped, but I try as best as I can to squeeze in a decent amount of inappropriate baloney on the way.
Some Popular Posts
- Chrisendom book reviews
- Richard Bauckham's guest post on the ‘Jesus family tomb’
- Interview with Richard Bauckham
- Historical Greek Pronunciation
- The Chris Tilling Music Ministry
- Virgin Birth?
- Terminator is knocking on your door
- 'Opposite Blogging Day' contribution
- Existence of hell proved?!
- Universalism - a brief note on my position
- The number of the beast
- ‘But evolution is just a theory’
- Bywater responds to VanLandingham
- Chris VanLandingham interview Part 3 of 3
- Is the ‘Tilling Statement’ really a statement abou...
- Chris VanLandingham interview Part 2 of 3
- Chris VanLandingham interview Part 1 of 3
- Forthcoming posts
- Yet more ad hominem
- A new statement of biblical inerrancy – part 2
- A new statement of biblical inerrancy – part 1
My 2005 Blog Archives