Sunday, April 01, 2007
- Name: Chris Tilling
- Location: London, United Kingdom
I am New Testament Tutor for St Mellitus College and St Paul's Theological Centre, London. Less well known is that I am also the original writer of the now famous song “Beans, beans, good for your heart…”, and inventor of the “you must have fallen out of the stupid/ugly tree” repertoire of insults. I am the main proponent of the Human Faecal Matter for Brains Opening in chess (actually not what I wanted to call my brilliant and original opening Knight manoeuvre 1.Na3, 2.Nc1), and I also claim to have independently discovered the haiku™ poetry form (© Copyright Chris Tilling 2007) without any help from the Japs. My blog, Chrisendom, is primarily occupied with biblical and theological themes – especially those Apostle Paul shaped, but I try as best as I can to squeeze in a decent amount of inappropriate baloney on the way.
Some Popular Posts
- Chrisendom book reviews
- Richard Bauckham's guest post on the ‘Jesus family tomb’
- Interview with Richard Bauckham
- Historical Greek Pronunciation
- The Chris Tilling Music Ministry
- Virgin Birth?
- Terminator is knocking on your door
- 'Opposite Blogging Day' contribution
- Existence of hell proved?!
- Universalism - a brief note on my position
- The number of the beast
- Paul Duff on 2 Cor 3
- Book reviews on Chrisendom
- Deserving of a good slappin'
- The resurrection
- You think you've had a bad day?
- The new Journal of Theological Interpretation
- Bauckham’s Jesus and the Eyewitnesses - Part 28
- Quote for the Day
- A couple of good purchases
My 2005 Blog Archives