Facebook’s What’s on Your Mind?
Had a closer look at Facebook today. I uploaded a few pictures ages ago, but there is so much more to Facebook than that (not breaking news for many of you, I am sure). I actually keyed into 'What's on Your Mind?' today. For those of you who are technical numpties, you simply type in a sentence which follows your name – and your friends can read it and comment. Bit like Twittering, perhaps? A couple of the comments below makes a repeat run worthwhile!
* Chris Tilling is enjoying a new publication on Heilsuniversalismus/Apokatastasis/Universalism, namely Jens Adam's Paulus und die Versöhung aller, and he is flippin loving it - even if some if the German (especially relating to Christine Janovski) is a bit tricky and hence disheartening
* Chris Tilling thinks the USA should be invaded and recaptured for her Majesty, the Queen
Alastair Howard at 19:36 on 19 June
I think we should make more of Independence Day over here, but for different reasons to the yanks...
* Chris Tilling has changed his mind about the aforementioned invasion
* Chris Tilling is wondering whether squirrels squeak if lobbed over a fence with a 9-iron
Rick Brannan at 18:30 on 19 June
I think it would have more to do with the 9 iron than the fence. Presumably if the 9 iron whacked 'em into the fence instead of over it, they'd squeak (9 iron) and then splat (fence)
Alastair Roberts at 20:17 on 19 June
There is only one way to find out. Let us know what you discover.
* Chris Tilling is wondering what it would happen if he was mistaken for a huge leg at Battersea Dog's Home.
(I'm not sure this last one makes any sense beyond my own twisted mind)