Friday, February 29, 2008
- Name: Chris Tilling
- Location: London, United Kingdom
I am New Testament Tutor at St Mellitus College and St Paul's Theological Centre, London. I'm also a Visiting Lecturer at King's College London. Less well known is that I am also the original writer of the now famous song “Beans, beans, good for your heart…”, and inventor of the “you must have fallen out of the stupid/ugly tree” repertoire of insults. I am the main proponent of the Human Faecal Matter for Brains Opening in chess (actually not what I wanted to call my brilliant and original opening Knight manoeuvre 1.Na3, 2.Nc1), and I also claim to have independently discovered the haiku™ poetry form (© Copyright Chris Tilling 2007) without any help from the Japs. My blog, Chrisendom, is primarily occupied with biblical and theological themes – especially those Apostle Paul shaped, but I try as best as I can to squeeze in a decent amount of inappropriate baloney on the way.
Some Popular Posts
- Chrisendom book reviews
- Richard Bauckham's guest post on the ‘Jesus family tomb’
- Interview with Richard Bauckham
- Historical Greek Pronunciation
- The Chris Tilling Music Ministry
- Virgin Birth?
- Terminator is knocking on your door
- 'Opposite Blogging Day' contribution
- Existence of hell proved?!
- Universalism - a brief note on my position
- The number of the beast
- How to read the NT canon
- Quote of the day
- Hanging in my study
- Speaking of written prayers ...
- Collections of Prayers
- Theological breakthrough of the day
- A great new site on science and theology
- The ‘knowledgeable’ in 1 Corinthians
- Discussion on hell
My 2005 Blog Archives