- Matthew D. Montonini has posted an interview with guest poster, Prof. Klyne Snodgrass, author of Stories with Intent: A Comprehensive Guide to the Parables of Jesus. Great job, chaps!
- Dan writes a terrific open letter to Jürgen Moltmann
- Loren Rossen writes part II on 'What did Paul Mean by Fulfilling the Law?'
- Jim West shows some very worrying and depraved signs in this post. I quote:
'James Crossley ... he's a very handsome man'; 'Mark Goodacre ... he's a handsome man as well'.
I hear 'YMCA' being sung in the background. This rather creepy man-love was already starting to slime to the surface here. 'Given over', I tell you. Pray for his soul.
- However, salt and sugar, as it were, often come from the same pen. Jim also managed to write this gem. Prepare to be worried if 'you have numerous broken links, don't engage with others vie a blogroll, post irregularly, have no comments function, and lack any sense of humor'.
- Chris Heard tells of an article from an upcoming issue from The Annals of Applied Statistics by Randall Ingermanson. Rather amazingly, footnote one refers to this blog, and a guest post by Richard Bauckham! As Chris said: 'Score one for biblicablogdom!'
- Ben Witherington III posts a section from his 'forthcoming two volume work on NT Theology and Ethics, entitled The Indelible Image'. There is good discussion in the comments, too.
- For chess players, the Chessbase team reveals a new calculation training option in Fritz 11. Part one and part two.